RFID technologies offer a wide range of options for monitoring, deliberately controlling, and thus more efficiently configuring production and logistical processes. This allows goods to be uniquely identified within the transportation process. The flow of goods becomes transparent and can be traced from end to end. Having produced over a million pallets with RFID technology, we are a leader in loading equipment auto-ID solutions.
- The built-in RFID chip (Figure 1) makes each pallet uniquely identifiable.
- Each pallet is automatically recorded in a database (Figure 2).
In addition, we have worked with outside partners to develop special RFID scanning and writing technology. This makes it possible to efficiently initialize RFID chips during the production process.
- Each piece of loading equipment is automatically assigned specific characteristics (equipment, machinery, material batch, etc.). That way it is always clear where the loading equipment was produced and what materials were used in the process.
- RFID gates (Figures 3 and 4) track the pallets within the supply chain.
- Loading inspections, goods movements, and tracking are clearly displayed and available in real time.
- Loading equipment inventories are monitored.
- Pallet loss is minimized.
With over a million RFID pallets produced, CABKA_IPS is one of the technology leaders for auto-ID solutions for loading equipment.